Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just for RaNette

It has come to my attention that I never post on my blog and RaNette doesn't approve. I will therefore post a bunch of pictures to catch up for the last six months and then try to diligently write upon my blog - or as you would have it, be a blogaholic. That is all.

24th of July - As usual, when the family got together for the 24th out came all the crazies. I believe this was the night we played "Kick the Can" in the dark with hoses. And jumped on the trampoline. Ah, good times.





Bethany's Wedding - In August, Bethany and Paul got all married and stuff...potentially more pictures to come.


Cray Fishing - Sometime this summer, (I don't remember days or even the month, but somewhere in there) we all went crayfishing with Kendra's family.

Taya fell asleep on my lap while we were hiding from the rainstorm. Snug as a bug.

Also while trapped under the tent during said rainstorm, we played a riveting game of Crazy 8's. :)

Mckay and Braeden went swimming to snatch the 'crayfishies'. The crazies!




August Rush - In August I was asked to do a musical number at home for Sacrament meeting. I didn't want to do something alone so Michael got suckered into helping - he's awesome that way. We went to the rodeo and fishing and all that jazz.






October Skies - So, in October we got Ryan's Birthday, Temple Square, Prankage, Halloween.......you get the picture.

Ryan and his incredibly awesome cake I made. Okay, so it's not professional or anything, but it tasted good. And our buddies that came over for his b

Pumpkin Carving! With FHE and by myself - those are my masterpieces for 2009.

Halloween Decorations - It's hard to see, but our apartment looked great and creepy....or is it creepy and great. And yes, that's a coffin.


We had a murder mystery dinner. It involved singing monsters, crazy vampires, the devil's little brother and cannibals...no wait, he turned out to be a werewolf. Hmmm...well there ya go, it was nuts.
Ward Halloween Party - I went as Jane and Tyanna went as Marian; kinda had a Disney theme going on.
BEST PRANK EVER - Ya, we definitely built a cement block wall in front of the door of #4. Poor idiots have no idea what they're in for. And I mean that in the most endearing way possible. :)


We went on triple date with some friends. We made home-make pizzas and then went to the bell tower for s'mores. :) We danced and carried on and just had an all around good time.
We went to Temple Square for a service project and helped plant all the Spring flowers. So, when you watch April Conference and see all the pretty flowers, think of me. :)

TCU vs. BYU - Could have turned out better, but hey, I gotta go to the game and have fun. And I even got a free ticket! (Thanks Michael)


Fall Foliage and Friends - Tyanna and I went up the canyon and spent a few hours just chilaxin and takin' pictures. This is the result:

November and December Thus Far - For Thanksgiving I sat in my room and painted for like....20 hours. But it was worth it! Because now I have this great painting. :)



Tah Dah! The End...until further notice...aka- until I get pictures off my camera.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this picture. It turned out amazing!!
    --Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fer me? awww, HIT THE ROAD BUCKY!!! just kidding. wowee wow wow wow! That was a lot of catch up and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice work. And yes, your painting is pretty much amazing (amazing fruit aMAZing fruit)

    ReplyDelete